Thursday, June 11, 2015

Up and running!

Well, it's done. The book is published, print version available for sale, and the Kindle version will be released on Monday. It's finally done!

It's kind of an odd feeling to actually be finished with something that has filled my life for nearly two years. I'm trying not to reread it--one more time-- because I know I'll find something that I know could be better (or worse still a typo or formatting glitch). But it's time to let it go and see if it can run.

My MA hooding was last night--the formal end of my educational career--so the timing of all this just couldn't be more symbolic. Things change, They end. Then it's time to move on to something new--ready or not!

So I've moved from student and hopeful writer to Masters' degree holder and published author. One dream down, one more nervously standing on the brink.

But in the meantime...Tomorrow is the big day! If you are considering buying and reading "Life in Continuous Present," I hope you'll also consider doing it tomorrow.

I look forward to hearing what you think!

(And to those amazing and brilliant people in the photo? I love you all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment